Sign Up In Seconds.
It’s easy to participate:
- Let us know you want to participate. Call 804-285-7730 (Forest Campus) or 804-763-9394 (Parham Campus) and ask a Bremo team member to stop by your room.
- Let your discharge planner or nurse know your plan to take advantage of the Bremo Bedside Program.
- Have your prescription(s), insurance card, ID and a co-pay method available. We accept most major prescription insurance plans.
- A team member will come by your room and collect the prescriptions and billing information.
- We will bring everything back before you are ready to leave, and a pharmacist will be available to answer your questions.
What Our Patients Think:
“Meredith gave it a personal touch. She knew I was going through a rough treatment. She brought me Mentos, my favorite! Bremo was able to provide me with all of the paperwork to be reimbursed for an expensive injection.” – Chemo patient
“We appreciate the quick service. We loved not having to worry about taking our newborn baby by CVS on the way home.” – Post-Partum patient
“I really enjoyed talking with the delivery girl. We were able to talk face-to-face rather than through a drive thru.” – OBGYN Specialty patient