We Administer the Following Vaccines:
- Gardasil vaccine (HPV or Human Papillomavirus vaccine)
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Influenza vaccine (flu vaccine)
- Measles, Mumps Rubella vaccine (M-M-R II)
- Pneumococcal vaccine (pneumonia vaccine)
- Polio Japanese Encephalitis
- Rabies Prophylaxis
- Tdap vaccine
- Typhoid Fever Injection and oral options
- Varicella vaccine (chicken pox vaccine)
- Yellow Fever
- Zostavax vaccine (shingles)
Click on any of the vaccines listed above to be taken to the CDC website for more information. Vaccines are administered on premises, or off-site for groups of 10 or more. Call (804) 288-8361 or stop in with questions.
Going Abroad? Travel Like an Expert.
You can be confident and safe in your travels after a travel consult from one of our expert pharmacists.
It’s best to call or meet with a pharmacist 4-6 weeks before you depart, but please check in with us, even if you’re leaving sooner.
Meet with our pharmacist to:
- Get important vaccinations before it’s too late.
We’ll review your travel plans and medical history to ensure you know which vaccinations are needed to protect your family and yourself when traveling abroad.
- Find out which important medical supplies you won’t have access to.
Sometimes important medication or supplies aren’t readily available overseas. Don’t risk leaving unprepared.
- Learn key travel tips that will help you stay healthy in unfamiliar territory.
You don’t have to learn things the hard way. We can teach you a lot more than “don’t drink the water.”