We can eliminate medication mix-ups.
Our medications come in organized calendar cards that are clearly labeled by date and time of day.
Relax with easy medication tracking
Our clearly organized and labeled doses make it a snap to verify that your patients are up to date on their medication.
Save time on refills
We synchronize your patients’ medications so that all are due for refill on the same date each month. You will receive one monthly order for all of your residents’ scheduled medications.
You can keep better records with less effort
We offer two record keeping options for our long term care facilities:
- Traditional pre-printed paper MARs (medical administration records) are available monthly, along with physician order forms, free of charge.
- QuickMAR, a user-friendly electronic MAR and chart option, is available for a small monthly subscription.
We’re proud to offer and recommend QuickMAR as your best option for recordkeeping. Watch informative videos about QuickMAR here.
QuickMAR lets you:
Reduce medication errors
- Barcode Scanning warns you if you forget a med or grab the wrong medication package.
- Photo IDs make sure you have the correct patient.
- System Alerts send reminders if you forget to give a medication.
Save time and energy
- Complete your busiest med passes 25-50% faster by reducing paperwork to a few quick clicks.
- Allow us to send order changes automatically, needing only your approval.
- Monitor and control everything from your home or office.
We keep your staff competent and reliable
Bremo LTC Pharmacy offers affordable medication administration training for facility staff on a monthly basis. We offer extensive discounts for facilities using Bremo LTC Pharmacy for their clients’ prescription needs.
Seminars and in-service programs are also available upon request to the facilities we serve.
Our pharmacists work harder so you don’t have to
Bremo pharmacists raise the bar for customer service:
- Perpetual patient reviews
Each time a resident gets a new prescription, or returns from a hospital visit, our pharmacists review all current medications to ensure that your patients are getting the medication therapy they need, with the fewest side effects.
- Detailed follow-ups
We follow up with the prescriber if there is anything that needs clarification; we communicate any therapy concerns and recommendations to the prescriber based upon our review and information gathered during the visit.
- On-site reviews and assessments
Our clinical pharmacists are available to visit your facility and perform on-site medication reviews. We can also perform quality assessments of your medication management and make recommendations for improving medication administration techniques.
- Expert advice on Medicare D plans for your patients
Let us help your residents choose a Medicare plan by reviewing their medication list and finding a plan that will cover them with the lowest out of pocket expense.
We’d love to work with you and your clients! Sign up to partner with us. It’s quick and easy!
For Existing LTC Customers
Sometimes medications are only used temporarily, such as a cream for a rash. If you have orders printing on your MAR that your resident doesn’t need anymore, let us know about it with the MAR clean up form.