10 in stock
Bariatric Advantage – Ultra Solo. This once-per-day multivitamin is specifically formulated to help meet gastric sleeve and bypass patients’ vitamin and mineral needs. Ultra Solo has the highest amount of thiamin in a bariatric specialty once-per-day multivitamin.* Designed especially for the bariatric patient and formulated with bioavailability in mind. Available with or without iron in chlorophyllin-colored capsules of vegetarian origin.
Each capsule contains:
- 25 mg thiamin
- 45 mg iron (from iron fumarate; with iron option only)
- 3,000 IU vitamin D (from cholecalciferol)
- 500 mcg vitamin B12 (from methylcobalamin)
*Based on 1/1/19 web review of major bariatric specialty nutritional product companies in the U.S.
- Capsule form is often preferred over chewable tablets for long-term supplementation by some bariatric surgery patients
- Provides a full complex of B vitamins with at least 200% DV including vitamin B1 (25 mg), vitamin B12 (500 mcg), and folic acid (800 mg)
- Includes 2 mg of copper as copper citrate which may be easier on the digestive system and may be preferred for bariatric surgery patients1
- Utilizes only water-miscible form of vitamin D to support better nutrient absorption. Some bariatric surgery patients lack the necessary fat intake or do not completely absorb dietary fat that is necessary to adequately absorb ordinary supplement forms of this fat-soluble vitamin
- Utilizes only vitamin D3, which is more bioactive and more effective than the D2 form
- Utilizes only natural source vitamin E
- Includes 120 mcg vitamin K
- Comprehensive trace mineral support delivering at least 100% DV for iodine, zinc, selenium in selenomethionine form which is the preferred form for the correction of deficiency2 along with copper, manganese, chromium, and molybdenum.
|Dimensions||3 × 3 × 5 in|