We can eliminate medication mix-ups.
Our medications come in organized calendar cards that are clearly labeled by date and time of day.
Relax with easy medication tracking
Our clearly organized and labeled doses make it a snap to verify that your patients are up to date on their medication.
Save time on refills
We synchronize your patients’ medications so that all are due for refill on the same date each month. You will receive one monthly order for all of your residents’ scheduled medications.
You can keep better records with less effort
We offer two record keeping options for our long term care facilities:
- Traditional pre-printed paper MARs (medical administration records) are available monthly, along with physician order forms, FREE of charge.
- QuickMAR, a user-friendly electronic MAR and chart option, is available for FREE.
We’re proud to offer and recommend QuickMAR as your best option for recordkeeping.
Reduce medication errors
- Barcode Scanning warns you if you forget a med or grab the wrong medication package.
- Photo IDs make sure you have the correct patient.
- System Alerts send reminders if you forget to give a medication.
Save time and energy
- Complete your busiest med passes 25-50% faster by reducing paperwork to a few quick clicks.
- Allow us to send order changes automatically, needing only your approval.
- Increase supervisor visibility on medication passes from home or office.
- Reduce time spent checking in monthly orders
- Mobile app available for tablets for passing medications
We keep your staff competent and reliable
Bremo LTC Pharmacy offers affordable medication administration training for facility staff on a monthly basis. We offer extensive discounts for facilities using Bremo LTC Pharmacy for their clients’ prescription needs.
Seminars and in-service programs are also available upon request to the facilities we serve.
Sometimes medications are only used temporarily, such as a cream for a rash. If you have orders printing on your MAR that your resident doesn’t need anymore, let us know about it with the MAR clean up form.
Contact Bremo LTC Pharmacy via Email
Vaccinations & Injections
Bremo LTC Pharmacy can administer vaccinations and other types of injections. Click here to learn more about what is offered. Call 804-285-7823 to make your appointment!