Your Quick Medication Checkup With Bremo Can:
- Save you money.
- Keep you out of the hospital and E.R.
- Keep you confident in using and understanding your medication.
- Give a better understanding of how to take your medications.
- Help you feel healthier and happier.
Our pharmacists will meet with you one-on-one to perform a complete medication review to help prevent unwanted medication interactions, and to eliminate unnecessary medications. This is a personal and private face-to-face meeting with your pharmacist, discussing all of your prescription, non-prescription, and herbal medications.
We give you options, so you can choose the checkup that’s best for you:
- Annual Comprehensive Medication Review – 60 min visit $125 *Insurance coverage may apply. Includes: MD consultation, 15 min follow up. This is our most thorough review, and your best investment if you take numerous medications.
- Targeted Medication Reviews (specific focus) – 30 min visit $45
- Additional Follow-up Appointments – 15 min visit $20
You may be concerned about spending money on a checkup that reveals no problems with your medication… Don’t be! For their small price, our medication checkups can give you a wealth of confidence and peace of mind, especially if they don’t find anything out of place.
Give us a call with questions, or to set an appointment for your checkup, at (804) 288-8361 Ext. 117.