Invest In You!
What is Ideal Protein?
All the power you need to lose weight exists inside you. Ideal Protein ignites it. Ideal Protein is a science-backed, 3-Phase, structured protocol that resets your body to burn its fat as its primary energy source. If you are ready to start your journey, we are ready to guide you every step of the way.
With your very own personal Ideal Protein coach, you will be motivated to reach your health and wellness goals with weekly meetings. From day one, we will empower you to learn healthier habits and help you to understand how to make choices, which will improve your health forever.
Take the first step and call to schedule an appointment to meet with a coach (804) 285-8055 and plan to join us for a free Educational Seminar to learn how the IP method resets your body to burn fat.
Phase 1 –WEIGHT LOSS
Reset BODY to BURN FAT and LOSE THE WEIGHT
By restricting carbohydrate intake, the Weight Loss Phase is designed to optimize fat loss through ketosis (a safe and natural state in which the body mobilizes stored fat as its alternative energy source). You’ll remain in Phase 1 until you have reached your weight loss goal.
Phase 2 – STABILIZATION
Reset MIND to MAINTAIN a HEALTHY WEIGHT and build HEALTHY HABITS.
Following weight loss, the body fights to regain lost weight. This “energy gap”, where more calories are desired than required, makes weight loss difficult to manage and maintain. Stabilization is about narrowing this gap by adjusting the intake of protein/fat/carbs to effectively manage hunger, promote greater satiety and maintain weight loss. Weekly follow-up sessions over the course of two months or more are designed to monitor carbohydrate reintroduction and track weight.
Phase 3 – MAINTENANCE
Reset POSSIBLE and live your FULLEST, HEALTHIEST, BEST LIFE yet.
For the first 12 months following Stabilization, you will continue to receive education and support from your coach and clinic. It’s also recommended to “check in” regularly with your coach during this period. In addition, you will also have the option to stay connected to your coach and clinic through the app and Wi-Fi scale. For all of those in Maintenance, two semi-annual “tune-ups” are strongly encouraged.
You will not only be able to see results, but also be provided with valuable knowledge to help you sustain your results on a long-term basis. So ask yourself… what is your why? What are you living for? And then imagine what you can do next! Your journey to a healthier you starts today!
70% of U.S. adults are considered obese or overweight. Health can be adversely impacted by extra weight. Studies have shown that obesity is related to diabetes, cardiovascular disease, and other health concerns.
- Available with approval from your physician to ensure safe weight loss
- The average weight loss is: 2.5 pounds per week for women and 3.5 pounds per week for men.
- This is a muscle sparing protocol designed to target fat loss using ketosis while maintaining muscle mass.
- The program may help with blood pressure, cholesterol, and blood sugar issues.
- Receive long-term weight maintenance and support from our team
- Progress updates are sent to your physician throughout your journey
- Have increased energy, confidence, and improved self-image.
- $150 covers consultation and all weekly coaching sessions
- The program averages $4 to $5 per meal, starting with 3 Ideal Protein items per day.
- You pay $90 per month for supplements
- The program is currently not covered by insurance
How to get Started
- Sign Up for a Virtual Seminar
(Click below to see upcoming courses)
Back to List
Back to List
- Download the Ideal Protein Health Profile and bring it with you to the seminar or email it to us!
- Can’t attend a seminar? Give us a call at 804-285-8055
Hear how its changed the lives of our participants.
“Having gone through this process, I now feel empowered to manage food in my own way and actually be successful!”
– Cassie J.
“I’ve tried so many diets, but this protocol really works!”
– Bremo client
“I love it! The best results I’ve ever had!”
“We’re moms, we do so much for our kids…do this for yourself!”
Meet our team:
Kristi Taylor, CPhT
Kristi is one of our Authorized Wellness Coaches and a Certified Pharmacy Technician. Kristi has a Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology and danced professionally on Broadway in London, in addition to touring the United States . She loves working with others and educating them on our services that will work for their individual needs. When she is not working, you can find her at sporting events, cheering on her boys!